Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 13 – The making of a Wookie!


        If you have been reading my blog , you know I have completed two Ewoks. I decided that my next Star Wars project will be a Wookie. Mostly so I can do a photo resulting in South Park quoting. (You know what I am talking about.) I have this nice brown fuzzy alpaca wool I will be working in continuous rounds of crochet. I make a Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba the same way. I will modify the way the pattern head looks and I am sure it will make it look more Wookie like. I will also going to try using a cat brush to make it even fuzzier. Fuzzy Wookie-style. I just have to do a little more research. Proportions and the like. Also what am I going to make his sash out of? Questions like that need to be answered. And when they are, I will take this ball and I will make a Wookie. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I recently brushed out the yarn for a cat amigurumi and wrote a blog post about it. You can read it on my website (TheSilverHook.ca) and scroll down to the end of February. The toughest part was brushing in the smaller and tighter places.

    As always, I can't wait to see the pictures :D

    ReplyDelete