Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 3


        Long day three. I have been super productive the last few days. I completed the basket weave scarf and one stitched heart. I can't stuff it, I am out of fluff and stuff but will do so as soon as I make a fabric store run. Problem is I haven't perfected my stitch look yet, but I will try over again until I am happy with the results. Besides these projects I also got a new garbage can and painted it nice and bright (We keep getting our stolen, weird neighbours.) I also made a yummy cake with strawberries and cream. I have done housework and I have also almost finished watching the series, “The legend of the Seeker.” I really liked the book, so I thought I would give it a try.
        Being awake 19 hours a day really allows you to get shit done. And I honestly think it is starting to work. I am really not feeling that bad, after three nights it is actually not that bad. I may keep it up. It is almost like not having to sleep at all. I am getting so much done. But the doctor only said I had to do this for a week. He may have other plans for me next week and if he does, I sure will miss all this free time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your doctor has taken the stress out of sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete