Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 4


        Amazing, absolutely amazing. I only woke up once last night. That hasn't happen in a long time and the last time I did that I had about a week of sleepless nights. I am getting optimistic but I am a little fearful of getting too optimistic so I don't get too disappointed. I have tried so many things and have very little progress so now I try not to get to excited when things seem to improve. Cross your fingers for me guys.
        I tried making another stitched heart, this one looks is completely different. I am not sure which one I like best. I haven't taken any pictures yet so I can't post any right now. Since Keith has been home with me I didn't want to take the time to set up my makeshift photo studio (white sheet back drop and lots of lights). But he goes back to work tomorrow so I will endeavour to do a little photo shoot tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment