Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 17 – The flu is getting me down, I think,


     I might be getting the flu. Either that or sleep deprivation. I have a feeling I might be down in a few days. I am sorry this post isn't more interesting. I just been trying my best to keep it together with all this lack of sleep. So I think I have bit off more that I can chew with trying to paint the nesting penguins right now. I can only work on them for about an hour before my eyes and hands start to ache. And now I sound like a complainer. Sorry. Anyways I have made some head way and here are the pictures. 




 
   



        On the baby bootie front. I learned how to cable knit, (C6F & C6B to be exact). It was way easier Than I thought. I am almost done the first bootie. I just have the bottom to do. I should have it finished tonight if I work hard and focus. Which might be hard. So here is an update pic. I am using US3 dpns and Partons Beehive Baby Sport in Baby Grey. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment