Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 27 - Ka-Boom


        So my life has exploded. I have a few medical issues, besides insomnia, that I have decided to finally get corrected. But it means I have like 5 appointments a week. At lunch, after work and during work. It is getting insane and tiring. I still only get to go to sleep at 1am. I have been crazy busy this week just trying to get better. I have been napping but it is against the rules so I have to stop that. Since I have been napping I haven't been feeling as tired but at the same time my nights are not as restful. Hopefully if I am not napping and getting to bed on time I will have a great night's sleep. My doctors have a concrete plan to correct my issues. It should take 3-6 months. So if my posts are a little short, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment