Sunday, April 22, 2012

What should have been Day 22 - Holy crap!


        Oh my God. I was so hopped up on medication yesterday I forgot to post. I can't believe that. I just woke up as it has knocked me out at night and the sleep clinic stuff is out the window. I still go to bed late but I just can't seem to get up. I am so disappointed in myself. There was no reason I couldn't have posted. Just because I was so out of it because of the medication, Damn it! I have had no gaps and have been trying my best, even on days when i have hardly been able to see straight. I didn't take a picture either, which I have been doing. I was thinking of messing with my time stamp and that will not make me feel better. It will take away the gap but I will know I cheated. Damn, I am so disappointed. Well I missed several days at the beginning of the year and have made those up so maybe we can call this my mulligan and I can try harder next year. Let's blame it on the medicine.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment