Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 9 and the dangers of lack of sleep


        I was reviewing my blog yesterday and discovered that I had posted sleep updates twice in one day, day 6 and 7 were actually posted on the same day. I had honestly forgotten that I had written a blog and published it so I wrote another one using the previous as my reference point and just moved forward. I didn't even notice the date stamp. Really how is that possible? I blame my lack of sleep. :P (Apparently I'm suppose to stop doing that and just tough it out like the doctor says but I will one more time 'kay?) I also named two blog posts the same as well as added an extra useless blog one day and day 8 and 9 were off due to the 6/7 error. So I have gone back and done some editing. I really hope I will not regret it. Basically I deleted the useless post, renamed the duplicate and set the days right. I hope.
        And just to be nice here are more Wicket pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment