Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 18 – The God Damn Flu.


        I have the god damn flu. I know I am not suppose to sleep extra right now but I figured that since normally when you are sick you sleep as much as possible that a few extra hours now would be acceptable. And you'd think that after all this time sleeping three extra hours would be glorious. Well it's not, it wasn't very sound and I still feel retched. Worse than retched. My body aches, my head aches, I am sure I have a fever. And I am whiny. Blah.
        I finished the baby bootie last night, well the knitting anyways. I still have to do the kitchener stitch to close the heel but otherwise finished. It's so cute. But then again isn't miniature always cuter? I think there is some kind of universal law, the smaller and chubbier an object is, is in direct proportion to how cute it is. Simplified small +chubby = cute. You can't argue with the math. It is sound. I feel I am repeating myself. Hmmmm.
        I went to the clinic and they forgot about me. I was waiting in the examination room for 40 minutes. When I complained they thought I was crazy, but finally the doctor came and told me they could do nothing. Awesome. So here I am feeling like garbage, new development, sore throat. Advil and gingerale are my new best friends. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment