Saturday, March 24, 2012

63 hours of freedom


         I stayed up late watching the 1939 Laurence Olivier/Merle Oberon Wuthering Heights last night. Which ended at 1am, I slept in to 11:30am and woke up to french toast, yummmmm. I worked on the patchwork dress which was good but basically spent the whole day feeling like crap. So I drank a nice big mug of hot chocolate at around 5 and then ended up sacking out on the couch for a two hour nap. God I love the weekend. Being freed to just do whatever you want, able to sleep, eat, watch t.v. whatever. I love everything about the freedom of it all.

        I finished the waist band and front panels of the skirt. Yay. I am still super tired so I will post pictures tomorrow. I really love how it is turning out. It is a size medium. I told Keith I either would have to make a bigger one later or I would have to drop some weight to fit into it. :) I can't wait for it to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment