Thursday, March 29, 2012

Coming Up Roses!!!


        As the weather has improved, so has my mood. (Hooray I have found my voice again.) I am actually sleeping better, somewhat and life in general is starting to look a little less grim. That being said I want to spend more time outside. Not this week it is kind of cold, but in the upcoming weeks it promises to be gorgeous here in the nation's capital. So I am going to have to find projects I can do on the go. Knitting and crocheting come to mind as I am already half done another Owl mitten simply knitted on the bus. But what else? What else can I tote along with me on my adventures? I can't sew on the go. Lord knows the logistics of moving my sewing machines in my house are daunting, let alone trying to make them mobile. What about cross stitch? That could maybe work. I want to make a stocking. I would have to by the supplies but otherwise not a bad idea. hmmm.....That's all that comes to mind.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment