Saturday, March 3, 2012

Short Update Post


        My B.F is going to a tropical place this winter, in 2 weeks to be exact.. We went out today to get new clothes and things for her trip. We walked for hours. I am so tired. It was a beautiful day out in Ottawa. But super windy and wet. But honestly I will take a wet windy day in March over a super cold Icy one. Only issue we had today was on the way home we got soaked by a truck who drove by while we were walking home.

         So I didn't do very much work on the mittens today. I have a lot to finish. But I kind feel like I want to take the night off. I have knitted everyday since I got this job. Plus my eyes hurt. I am pretty exhausted. So I think I will.

      And just for your viewing pleasure Mr. PiBs...... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment