Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Much Needed Break!

        Since I work in the government and our new fiscal year is starting , I get a new bank of vacation days. Thus I am taking a few days off before Easter. I am really looking forward to it. I will have several days with Keith and a couple off on my own. I really want to catch up on my projects and sleep in, every day, sleep in. What's that? Sleep in, heck yes! I am so excited. I will have as whole week at home and a few at the in-laws for Easter. I have nothing due right now so I really want to put a lot of work into several projects. The patchwork dress and some stitched hearts. But besides that I am just going to enjoy not having to do anything for a bit. No where to go, nothing I have to do. Everyone needs a bit of a break once and a while. Plus I will still have more vacation time to spend over Christmas which is the most important time of the year for me. I love Christmas!!!! But we will come back to that later.

        P.S. Things are looking good on the brother front, he has a another surgery to go but hopefully it will go well. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed. My thoughts are with you an your family. I'm sure that you have lots of other stuff on the go, but send me an email whenever you want to meet up next.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete