Friday, March 23, 2012

I am a Machine!!!!


        Okay, I'm not really a machine, I am more of a Mitten factory. I sold another pair, out of the blue. Another pair that I haven't actually knitted yet. As of right now I have no posted ads on etsy or anywhere else, thus far all my sales are word of mouth. I have sold 7 pairs in the last 4 months (I am currently working on the 5th pair) They take 6-8 hours to make and I have been wondering if a knitting machine would quicken the process and if so my birthday is coming up .... :P The 3 pairs I have left to knit have open ended due dates, before next winter, so pretty flexible.

        I have decided to continue working on the patchwork dress/coat this weekend. I want to have the majority of it done before the weekend is over. I will try to take some pictures of it as it progresses. I will post them when it is complete to show the progression. Hope you like the design.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment