Friday, March 16, 2012

The Joy of Writing


        Just a little post on somethings I have been pondering on. 
       
        I realized I never dread writing. I set this goal for myself to post nightly and I have been successful for the last two months. I like writing. I look forward to it, I never tire of it actually. Which is surprising, it seems to be the only thing that I do not tire of. I tire of knitting and crocheting, even sewing becomes somewhat of a chore after a while. But not writing, I sit at my laptop or phone now, and I try and think of something to write. Which is sometimes very difficult, but I never ever dread it. Not because it is easy. It is not usually easy. I worry, what will I write about? Am I being clear? Will it be entertaining? Interesting? Will anyone want to read it? This does nag at me every time I put pen to paper (figuratively, not not always. ) But somehow it does not lessen the pleasure of writing itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment