Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lazy Sunday


        Domesticity from Hell's hard heart I stab at thee. If you can't tell I didn't get a lot work done on my mittens today and I blame house work. As I previously mentioned we have two new additions in the house which means more boxes to clean, more bowls to wash, more litter to sweep up and more fur to vacuum. Damn their fuzzy hides. They are cute though. Really cute.

        I have one mitten left for my first order than two more for my second order. I wish I had done more but honestly I am so knitted out I couldn't force myself to work today. I want to finish them by the end of this week. That is my goal, well my new goal, March 1st was my first goal but I had a lot of sleepless night this month so I am giving myself a break. But I did get quite a bit done otherwise today. I did groceries, laundry and cleaned up my cat room (a little bathroom where I keep my litter boxes).

        I also made a really nice dinner, shrimp and asparagus in a creamy Alfredo sauce over pasta. Then I took a crusty garlic loaf and buttered both sides and pan fried them to make a warm and buttery garlic bread. I love the weekend. I find since I am more relaxed I get inspired. Inspired in all things, food, sewing, knitting, writing, anything, everything, to try something new. If I finish the mitten by Friday then I can spend all new weekend crafting to my heart's content in any medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment