Thursday, March 8, 2012

How communications moves us.

        I was at a workshop today with my clerical team and it got me thinking. oddly enough not about the workshop I was in, frankly it really didn't seem to have alto of practical applications for me right at this time. Now that's not to say I wouldn't maybe use it in the future but not really applicable in my current position. Anyway I digress. So it got me thinking about communication in general. How we communicate, why we communicate, how we are effective, how we are uneffective. If you can't tell by the amount I write, I talk, I talk a lot, a very lot in fact. To excess some would say and I wonder I may talk a lot but do I actually say anything? Anything of value anyway. I write this blog every night and hope my content is amusing and pleasing, makes you want to come back for more, interesting and entertaining. But I can't be sure. No one has told me to shut up yet. But no one but my friend Susan comments so that may just be a matter of time. But if you are not a writer, how would you communicate what you have to say? We all have something, even if it is just to say I am here. I am me. Do you express yourself through art? Music? Food?
 
         So I pose this question, am I getting my messages across in my writing? Do you as readers see where I am coming from? Do you care to see my point of view? This would be the perfect time if someone finds me insufferable to write that shut up remark I mentioned before. :P No fooling, I will gladly take the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment