Monday, March 12, 2012

I am Mitten-less!


      

        That's it guys! I'm done! Finally I am free of mittens! Yay! Never, Never, Never, Never, Never! And I mean Never! Never will I make mittens for less than 70$ when made with fingerling wool and US 2 (2.75 mm) needles. Don't get me wrong. They are gorgeous and worth the effect but time-consuming as hell! I love them and it is pretty hard letting them go but when someone really appreciates them it makes it easier.

        I have been seriously considering what I want to sell on my etsy site, I think clothing, my own designs and some accessories. Bags, arm warmers/bands, hair bands etc. I think some stuffed animals and/or desk toppers. So now all I have to stock pile. Then sell, sell, sell!

1 comment:

  1. Love the penguins! You are so multi-talented that I can't wait to see your Etsy shop.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete