Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Future Posts Hold For You

        I have been thinking long and hard on what to keep writing about in this blog, some projects are taking longer than expected and are not really making for wonderful writing material. I knitted 6 rows on my mittens today and the like are not very entertaining or informative for that matter. So I have decided to do an entire month of how tos, like how to knit a stocking stitch scarf. How to hand darn a sock. How to make a use a sewing machine to do a rolled hem etc. But again I have a problem. I lack how to topics. I have a few but not a month’s worth. So I wonder what topics would you readers like a how to on? Christmas Ornaments? Clothing? Knitting? Cooking? Gardening? No topic is really off limits. If you don't want to share a public suggestion you can always write to me at ChubbyStar.blog@gmail.com . If your suggestion is used I will write you back and let you know. Truthfully I will answer back any email I get at this time. I am not getting many. I think these ones could be good, how to make a Christmas stocking? How to travel on a shoestring budget? Honestly any topic will do as long as it is humanly possible. Just let me know what it is you want to read about and I will write it. Think about it, I am giving you the power, command me, pick a topic.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...how to pick yarn for a project and read the yarn labels; how to cast on in knitting, how to alter your clothes for a better fit....

    Susan

    ReplyDelete