Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Planning My Weekend

        The world seems full of possibilities again. Now that I am no longer bogged down with mittens (I have 2 more pairs to do but over more time) I am having a hard time figuring out what to do next. Definitely not a knitting project but at the same time I do have a lot of them left on my list. But I have plenty of time right?
 
        Luckily I have a three day weekend, thank-you sweet-ass compressed government job! Three days to sleep in, three days to create, three days to catch up on behind projects. I am so looking forward to it. Keith is away this weekend so I will have the bed all to myself and hopefully I will be able to sleep, really sleeeeeeeeppppp, so I can focus. I have about 5 projects to make up to be on schedule again so I better get cracking!
 
P.S. I got a huge compliment today. I was told I should write a book. I have been told this a few times I guess people think I am entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh...if you write a book, you should post excepts on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete