Saturday, March 31, 2012

Operation Insomnia


        Day 1 – So I was up at the crack of dawn this morning, literally 6:45am on a Saturday. I haven't been up this early in years. And I do mean years. The last time was in high school maybe, because university classes started at 9:30am at the earliest. So I was right getting up this morning was brutal. Seriously brutal. I was so tired last night about 15 minutes before I went to bed but I couldn't get to sleep when it was actually time to do so. 6 more days. 6 more 19 hour days. This is going to be the longest week of my life.
        I decided that operating dangerous machinery is not a great idea right now, thus sewing, as much as I wish to sew, is not a good idea in this slightly less than coherent state. But I cqn't just do nothing, I mean I will be up for almost 19 hours out of each day for the next week. I need something to fill my hours. So I started crocheting a scarf, a stocking stuffer for Keith and also on my list (Yes I am already preparing for Christmas. My favourite and most wonderful time of year.) That way if I screw it up royally it will not be so bad to undo (unravel), I mean sleep deprivation is a wicked thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment