Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mittens Mittens Mittens

        Have you ever noticed that the last ten minutes of a commonly travel trip always seems the longest? Like the last ten minutes on a Friday commute last longer than the rest of the whole trip. Well that is how I am feeling with this last mitten. I have completed 36 rows and have 53 rows plus a thumb left. I fear my Friday goal is not going to happen. I now have a Saturday of television lined up to entertain me while I finally finish the last of theses mittens and add linings. Monday I will proudly present them to my client. I am really, really sick of knitting right now. Seriously, seriously sick of knitting. I dream of my next projects, sewing. After these mittens are done I will be well on my way to completing my 52 projects. I can take comfort at that. 

More cute pictures for your review....

No comments:

Post a Comment