Friday, March 30, 2012

Are you out of your God-damn mind?


        Hey guys, so I went to doctor today and he has decided to try this insane treatment to help me reset my sleep patterns and try to stop/lessen my insomnia. Basically sleep less. For the next week, I am suppose to only try to sleep for 5 hours a night. Meaning only going to bed 5 and a half hours before I need to get up. Thus going to sleep at 1:30am and getting up at 6:45am on a Saturday. Are you out of your God-damn mind? No sleeping in on Saturday? This is going to suck so hard. I have a large vocabulary but to be honest Sucks! is the only work that perfectly describes what the tone of the next week will be. So I guess I am trying to apologize in advance if my posts are less than stellar this week. But at least I have the week off, thank God! Oh and Keith, who also has a few days off, is the best husband in the world because he is going to get up with me until he has to go back to work. Just to support me. Isn't he awesome??? I think so. Here is a picture of sleeping Mr. Pibs. I am so jealous he sleeps so easily. Wouldn't it be awesome to be a kitten? Seriously?


No comments:

Post a Comment