Sunday, February 26, 2012

Honourable Mention Miracle Max


     Recently I wrote about how Princess Bride inspires me. But I did not mention Miracle Max. 


        With the Oscars tonight I thought he deserved an honourable mention. Although all the characters are amazing and Princess Bride is arguably one of the greatest movies of all time, Billy Crystal makes the movie for me.(Well him and Inigo) I know he only has one scene but still he steals the show. From a MLT to Humperdink to blave to bluff!!! to Have fun stormin' da castle to You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles. (This one is from his wife but I still like it, Chocolate, makes it go down easier.)

        Billy Crystal brighten every movie he is in. He brings an honesty and sincerity to his roles you rarely see. Watching him do his very best in his movies inspires me to try to do better. To be my best in all I do. A talent like him doesn't come around very often. That's why Miracle Max get an honourable mention in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment