Monday, February 27, 2012

It's A Hard Life, Knitting Mittens Everyday!

        I have been working on mittens, just mittens, all month long. I was suppose to be finished three pairs by the 29 of February but that is not going to happen. As of today I have a completed pair, plus the right hand the other two pairs and a quarter of the left penguin mittens.

        I spoke to my client today. She is fine that it will be at least another week. A month ago she really wanted them by the end of February. We have been having a very mild winter in Ottawa. She was in a real rush so that her family she is gifting them to would have some use out of them this winter. Well that was until Friday when we were hit with a massive storm. Then today we got a shitload of snow. So there is no longer a rush. Yay! But I will still work my little fingers to the bone to get them finished. After I have finished all 5 pairs I am going to be done with mittens for a while. Then I will have to get back to socks. Wish me Luck!

1 comment: