Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Perfect Leap Day Mood!


I am in a particularly good mood today. No reason I just am. I got my final paperwork for my taxes, that may have helped. I got a new cell phone in the mail. Mail that isn't a bill is always a good thing. And my new “you'll sleep like a baby pillow” shipped today. Thank-you teambuy. I was able to work on my novel today, a whooping 1000 words. I am feeling good. I got inspired last night and have an idea for next years blog. If, I fingers crossed, i make it to next year. I am super, super excited about it. But I am not spilling the beans until it get closer to the end of the year. But I guess you could say there are surprises to come!!! So watch out baby! Have a fabulous Leap day! A day full of possibilities!

Oh and I hit 300 views today!

No comments:

Post a Comment