Friday, February 17, 2012

New Additions.


        Long story short, a family member moved and cannot have her cats with her right now. So we have two new kitten additions in the house. Their names are Bin Bin (a tuxedo female) and Puss in Boots (the orange male). Honestly, I am not crazy about their names. Since cats don't come when you call, I am currently calling them Mr. PiBs and Bing. Macey is not a happy camper but I am sure she will get over it. Right now we don't have a time frame of when our visitors will be moving on to their new home. Until then the kittens will all just have to get along. And if they don't then we can always have a kitty thunderdome! Two enter, one leaves! Not really, we would just keep them separated.

        The two new ones are super affectionate and really cool little guy. They are so snugly, they like belly rubs, headbutts and being cuddled. They have great little personalities. Both are very calm and docile. Unlike Macey who is a bit of a brat, she is a biter. But that's okay. The only issue is that they are yarn chasers, Macey never tries to play with my yarn while I work on my projects. The new kitties love to bat at my yarn. They have been here for just a few days but it has happened every time I have knitted this week. Which kinda of sucks but we will figure it out.


Another cool thing is Mr.PiBs plays fetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment